DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

Great!

I loved the humor within it, but I also loved how great the lip sync was. It was right on cue with what ya said.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3

Heh

Ok I loved it cause it was funny, but one thing spazzed me out. The whole poster of the super hero was blinking and everything <_< >_>

Miss Dynamite XVIII Miss Dynamite XVIII

Awesome.

A series that will never die in my heart. Kinda reminded me of beetleborgs XP God how many years ago since that has been canceled?

The Atonement II The Atonement II

Eh..

I didnt really care for it, but hey what do I know.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

You now know that I once killed a horse with an icepick.

SHHH IT A SECRET K?

That'll teach 'em. That'll teach 'em.

Good..

This is pretty good, I like it but the only down fall I saw was I found the music a little annoying. Maybe try some music with a softer touch like an orchestrated song.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome

I loved the movie, it would be funny if they would make an actual game out of this. I would actually probably play it. But I really wished this wasnt a one time deal.

BunnyFlop BunnyFlop

-_O

Whoa for some reason this was kind of nice, it may not have made since but in the end you just think okay! I think it was about a kid playing a mean trick on any bunny that would walk on the patch of grass, by pressing the button to make a giant hole appear. If that isnt the reason then im lost even more now.

The Camper Elite The Camper Elite

Haha....Stoopid Noob

This actually does show what goes on pretty much over the mic, and how people play in cs. It just kinda made me think of all the times that I have heard people swear up and down they shot someone.

alby-p responds:

Yeah your absolutly right, after a minute complaining they ussually blaim "the lagger..." thanks for your review

Meteor Muse Meteor Muse

Hmmmm

This flash seemed like the one to give me seizure. So many colors aghhhh! Well it was actually pretty good, and it did go pretty well with the song. Seizures are good for you!

Another Generic Another Generic

It was Ok

It was pretty good, I would have probably liked it more if it was longer. But other than that it was Ok.